Established in 1994 by Dr. K.P. Gopalkrishna, we are part of the prestigious National Public group of schools. An exclusive, international school located in Basaveshwarnagar, West Bengaluru, we are a co-educational, day boarding unit. Throughout our journey, we have delivered consistently high academic standards with several Top in Country and Top in World Cambridge awards coming our way.
We were set up as a bridge between schools following the Indian educational system and those following various international curricula, thereby allowing children from different academic backgrounds to settle in well with our flexible, progressive learning environment.
All our work from Montessori / Kindergarten to grade 12, puts the child at the heart of learning and personal development. We believe that the emotional wellbeing of our children is key to successful academic outcomes. With our strong USP of small classrooms, we are able to monitor and connect closely with our children on a daily basis. Our students are encouraged to think freely, work responsibly and look out for each other as a team. Building a ring of confidence in class, we have Circle Time classes every week as an engaging, democratic and creative approach to managing issues such as bullying, poor self-esteem, anger management and peer pressure. The meaningful interactions help us build self-awareness, inner resilience and keen emotional intelligence.
Our caring, creative and well-organised environment offers a multi-cultural context with special emphasis on global and local themes, promoting at the same time, political and cultural sensitivities.
Some unique features of our school include:
- An inclusive approach that embraces students from diverse nationalities
- A well-planned curricula of international standards
- Individualised learning opportunities with hands-on doing and sharing
- Active teaching-learning strategies and tools of information technologyin the classroom
- Well qualified and trained facultyin Indian and international curricula
- Strong pastoral care that is sensitive to the needs of all age groups
- Mutually supportive parent-teacher relationships
- Ambitious programmes that build self-esteem, communication and social responsibility
- Competitive thrust on sports, games, yoga, Taekwondo, aerobics, art, music, dance and work-experience