We offer an engaging curriculum with an international perspective. Our philosophy of working with small numbers (an average of 25 in a class) ensures a personalised, individualised learning experience in a caring and creative atmosphere that puts the child first.
Families residing outside India and seeking admission to NAFL may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your child/children’s particulars. We will contact you when we are able to offer a seat through a return email.
Montessori (M-1) and Kindergarten (K-1)
For M1: 3 to 3 ½ years by June
For K1: 4 to 4 ½ years by June
Grades 1 to 9 and 11
- Cambridge IGCSE and ICSE curriculum
- ‘A’ Level and ISC curriculum
- Grades 1 to 5: English, Math, EVS
- Grades 6 to 9: English, Math, Science, Social Studies (History and Civics / Geography) (Physics/Chemistry/Biology)
- Grade 11:
- Science stream: English, Math, Physics, Chemistry,
- Humanities stream: English and choice of Humanities Subjects (any one)
Note: Students opting for Art must make a presentation of their portfolio of work and elaborate on their goals in the subject.
- Admission is based solely on merit and on availability of seats.
- You will be called for an interaction with the Principal once the entrance test is cleared.
- You will be invited to an orientation in June on school policies and routines, followed by an interface with the NAFL faculty.
You can reach us at +91 80 23239281 / 23231567 or email us at email@example.com for further details.